Tuesday, January 4, 2011

De-cluttering

It's not like you can't walk in my home, my house doesn't look trashed by any means, I just can feel that what I already own is too much, and especially with another baby on the way. I am not a hoarder by any means, I have decided to take on this project for many of reasons!

My first mode of de-cluttering is to get the areas I am in the most. I spend a lot of time in the kitchen, thats where I have been minimizing. I have started with random dishes, mismatched things, of course things I no longer use. I am just about to hit the drawers, can't wait to feel that weight lifted!

I have also cleaned out the fridge and food cubbords, it is truely amazing what random things you occumulate!! Now whenever I open the cabinet or fridge I sigh with relife. I can reach what I need without other stuff in the way, and visually, it's easy on the eyes!!

It feels amazing to be in the kitchen, and now I enjoy my cooking even more, I have what I need and nothing stands in the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment