Sunday, January 16, 2011

It's clean!

     I can successfully say that when I have guests, or when someone stops in, that I don't have to worry about my mess or be embarrassed by it. In fact most people ask if I have been cleaning all day. I really haven't had to do much cleaning, and the extra things that need cleaning every now and then I can see them easier and they only take a few min. to take care of, instead of 40 min or longer because I had to move this, or clean something thats in the way. It feels good to have a clean house in just a few min. And to top it off, I don't have to bust my butt to clean the house, which is a real plus when your pregnant.

     So here's a 'cheers' to sitting back and relaxing on a sunday afternoon!

( Right now my posts are based on the the things I am learning from minimalism. There is of course a emotional side to it all. I feel like a new person!)

No comments:

Post a Comment