Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Saving money.

You really wouldn't belive how much money I have saved. Cutting back on the un needed crap means less I have to clean, less I have to fix, less I have to replace, less from the earth, and MORE money in my pocket. We can put this money towards better things, like maybe having a nice home, savings, or traveling. My husband is probably relived that I don't require much. I don't need much to be happy. All I really need in my life, is healthy food, a roof over my head, and the company of my loved ones. I have found that I now have less of a desire to buy that "up to date shirt", or that expensive phone. In fact I don't need to dress like everyone else to be loved, I don't need that phone to fit in, in fact that cell phone was quite annoying. Unexpected phone calls of "hey where are you, ok i'll be waiting at your door."

I hated feeling like I had to have this or that just see if someone would like me. I want to be liked for who I am, not what I wear or if I do what you do. Today I am happy to be me, and the real me wants to better my life as well as others if they let me.

2 comments:

  1. Check out this article!

    http://www.daveramsey.com/newsletters/online/edition/personal-finance-newsletter-february-2011?ectid=1101cnl_6#feature

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice article. I totally agree. Money actually makes me sick, I have always wished we could have a trade system like we used to, just a more advanced one. I'd rather use my saved money to give my children fun experiences like camping or traveling to see things like the ocean :)

    ReplyDelete