Thursday, January 20, 2011

Dreams can come true, if you let them.

When a was little bit younger I used to dream about getting rid of everything except what could fit in a hiking backpack. I wanted to explore, and see things I never thought I could. I stumbled across a list I had wrote for myself about what would be kept in the travel backpack, I even kept revising it to reduce even more. I have been backpacking several times in my life and learned to not carry too much quickly!

Thinking back on this I can now see how real of a possibility it really is. Sure I have kids and I wouldn't be as able to go for long or without a home to come too. But it's still a possibility. I can still have the dreams I always wanted, I just have to let them come to me!

I belive you can be or have anything in the world that you want. My dad always told me I could be anything I want, I just have to try hard enough. I belive this to be true for your dreams as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment