Monday, January 17, 2011

So far..

Becoming minimalist has opened a new world for me. I have always wanted to be more eco friendly, and kind to the earth. While I am not a complete minimalist I see already how much of the earth I am saving, by cutting back on buying, especially buying things that will break with in a few days, buying less means less that was taken from the earth, by me anyways.(It also means I saved money on something I didn't need anyways) I also don't need a ton of cleaners anymore, I have a few simple cleaners that do the job well, and save plastic. I now have more time to cook healthy meals without feeling burdened by the "extra" work. In fact I have simplified my cooking too, and started making homemade snacks instead, because I have more time to think about I am doing. I also see that it feels good. It feels good to walk into a clean home, it feels good to only have to clean a little here and there, it feels good not having so much clutter on my counter top, it feels good to have time to just be me, and not rush around trying to keep this and that up to "par".

No comments:

Post a Comment