Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Get going.

I vowed to clean out one drawer in the kitchen today, and collect one walmart bag full of toys that were going. Once I started I just kept on going. I got 2 kitchen drawers clean, and went thru all the toys, packed older ones and stored them in the top of the closet, we'll see if they are missed. My daughter will now keep her toys in her room, so we can be clutter free in the living room! It felt good, and all it took was one thing. That one thing felt soooo good, it got me going!! :) Today was very successful!

2 comments:

  1. I love how you set goals for yourself! It is soo easy to get overwhelmed if you try to take everything on at once. I think I'll have to start setting small goals for myself too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have found how overwhelmed I get, I get so flustered that I literally cannot function at all for the rest of the day! I think my pregnancy has a lot to do with my goal setting though, everyone around tells me to take it easy but I just can't I want to move!!! So I set small goals so that I can still move, but also taking everyones advice into consideration! I hope I can motivate you too! It really feels good, my house looks so clean all the time now, and a just a few little things for picking up now makes it so easy!

    ReplyDelete